Subscribe to Our Blog
Socialize With Us
- 151 SmorgShow Podcast (09.11.22) – 40 Smorgulous Years (Part 2 of 2)
- 150 SmorgShow Podcast (09.10.22) – 40 Smorgulous Years (Part 1 of 2)
- 149 SmorgShow Podcast (09.03.22) – Live from the Carlisle (Part Three)
- 148 SmorgShow Podcast (08.20.22) – Live from the Carlisle (Part Two)
- Smorgasbord Buffet Bites: The Real Cause of Elvis’ Death
- Baba Blog (21)
- Baba Podcast (9)
- Geoffrey Gleason Tech Guy (6)
- News (54)
- Our History (1980s-2000s) (10)
- Phillip Donald (8)
- Remote Broadcasts (13)
- SmorgSongs (20)
- SmorgTV (1)
- Sponsors (12)
- The Podcast (196)
- Where's Tisha? (11)
Listen on Stitcher Radio!
Tag Archives: men
It’s time for Chris’ annual physical so we decided to dig deep into the archives to create yet another ‘SmorgShow Rewind’ episode.
One thing has become clear about getting into your 50’s. Whenever guys get together, they don’t let an opportunity go to waste for discussing their health issues.
Sit back and enjoy listening to the SmorgShow gang’s medical war stories about emergency doctor visits, colonoscopy appointments, cholesterol readings, and the general aches and pains that come with getting older.
In honor of St. Valentine’s Day, Chris and Jerry celebrate the SmorgShow tradition of ‘Palentine’s Day‘. This is a guy’s guide to hanging out with other guys. We discuss the etiquette, recommended setting, and several ideas for male bonding.
Also, a new study finds that wearing masks is attractive to the opposite sex.